With the COVID-19 pandemic situation taking its toll on the global economy, companies across the world, are constantly battling with important day-to-day business decisions concerning the long-term business outlook. We are experiencing record layoffs, pay cuts, bonus deferrals and budget cuts around different departments in several leading companies and start-ups too are beginning to feel the heat. It goes without saying that marketing is one of the top areas that sees high budget cuts in these situations. If you are running a business, the real question here is what aspect of marketing should you prioritize in these unprecedented times?
Search Engine Optimization is definitely the way to go. The market is slow and you should take this time to prepare your business for the recovery and make the most of it. Unlike other marketing initiatives, SEO takes time, good experience and a high level of expertise. But once the goals are achieved, the results are extraordinary. We are not just talking about high web traffic or conversion but also the trust and credibility it provides to your company.
As mentioned earlier, SEO needs a high level of expertise and thorough knowledge on search engine ranking factors. This is where Ikokas Digital can help you achieve best results for optimizing your website’s search engine ranking. SEO outsourcing is an assured and most effective approach towards your brands organic visibility. Outsourcing your SEO to the Ikokas team of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experts with proven results can help you solve the following problems:
1. Not a quick-fix solution: A lot of marketing managers see SEO as updating certain specific fields and getting it indexed by the search engine for once as successful optimization tactics. SEO is a long-term strategy and updating your meta descriptions, titles, linking is only a part of the complete SEO strategy. By outsourcing your SEO, you can take benefits of a dedicated, professional team with a vast experience across a gamut of industries – it is that experienced team at Ikokas Digital Agency, whose core competency is SEO that works on improving your organic growth constantly during these tough times.
2. Lack of technical expertise: Optimizing your website for the technical aspects of SEO includes deep knowledge of html, CSS & java script, how the website code is structured, what affects the page load speeds, what certificates are missing or expired and so on. SEO outsourcing with Ikokas ensures that all of these important parameters is taken care of, so that you can focus on your own Core Competency and business plans.
3. Inability to leverage connections: It is obvious that companies are focusing on becoming major players of the respective industries they operate in. Similarly, Ikokas maintains strong relationships with high traffic and high authority domains. When you outsource your SEO to us, we help you gain healthy backlinks, provide more visibility to your press-releases and product updates.
4. Inconsistency: Consistency is a very important factor when it comes to successful optimization efforts. This does not only mean regularly updating all parameters but the actual content it needs to be updated with. Your content, titles, anchor texts, links, descriptions, H1, etc. All need to be aligned based on the high level SEO strategy that was formulated in the first place. It is not a very practical step to manage this inhouse and to continuously track and monitor it while you need to focus on your core business activities. SEO outsourcing ensures overall consistency that aligns 100% with the company’s marketing and content strategy.
5. Lack of established processes: Implementing a successful SEO strategy includes conveying the same to your content creators, web developers and broader marketing & communications teams. With our advanced SEO tools and marketing tech stack, we take care of your SEO outsourcing needs in a much more convenient manner without you having to set up new infrastructure of processes.
6. Affordability: In a long term, outsourcing your SEO efforts can save you a significant amount of money. Imagine hiring a dedicated team for your search engine optimization efforts, it would require sufficient training, alignment with the company’s SEO strategy and investing on off the shelf SEO tools available in the market. At Ikokas, we have this covered to meet your SEO needs at a very affordable price.
Now that we have covered the most important problems that can be solved by outsourcing, it would make sense to compare the pros and cons of outsourcing your SEO to Ikokas Digital Agency v/s performing them in-house.